Why I Got Suspended From Amazon and What I Learned From It
In this blog post, I will be discussing what happened to me and how I was able to overcome it.
The Basics of Amazon suspensions
When you shop on Amazon, you may have noticed that there are times when your purchase doesn’t go through and you get a notification that says your order was “suspended.”
Suspensions can happen for a variety of reasons, but the most common ones are: 1) your credit card was declined; 2) the item is out of stock; or 3) you received an incorrect item.
If you’re ever suspended from Amazon, don’t panic. Here’s what to do:
1) contact Amazon support to ask them why your order was suspended and to see if there’s anything they can do to help; 2) try again later when the item is more likely to be in stock; or 3) contact your credit card company to dispute.
Read more now about the Amazon restrictions which can cause you suspension!
What I learned from my suspension!
I learned a lot from my suspension from Amazon. First and foremost, I learned that I need to be more careful with the information that I post online.
Second, I learned that I need to be more diligent in checking the accuracy of the information that I am sharing online.
Finally, I learned that it is important to always contact Amazon if there are any issues with my account.
How I was able to get my account back up and running?
I was able to get my account back up and running by following these steps:
1) Contact Amazon customer service and explain the situation.
2) Provide all of the relevant information, including screenshots of my Amazon account and order history.
3) Request that Amazon review your case and decide whether or not to lift the suspension.
4) Remain positive and polite throughout the process.
5) Wait for a response from Amazon.
6) If your suspension is lifted, be sure to thank Amazon for their help!
Being suspended from Amazon was a difficult experience, but it helped me grow as a person. Thank you for reading!